Experience the Dark Side of the Zoo
Experience the unique thrill of zipping through the darkness of the zoo while watchful eyes glow from below. This specific adventure includes a modified version of the Nile course with 6 zip lines and 23 obstacles and allows adventure seekers to catch sights from the zoo that can only be detected in the dark. Also included is a 30-45 minute Nocturnal Reptile tour, allowing nighttime enthusiasts to feed alligators, witness juvenile and adult reptiles in their nocturnal dwellings, and come face to face with the great Maximo. Each participant is given a souvenir headlamp. The cost of this tour is $75. Reservations must be made online at least 24 hours prior to the tour. The maximum number of participants each night is 15. There is no minimum number of participants necessary. No refunds will be given; no exceptions will be made. For the safety of all guests, participants must arrive 30 minutes prior to the start of the tour.
- Closed toe/lace-up shoes and valid form of ID required.
- Participants must be at least 57” tall and 10 years of age.
- Maximum weight is 250 pounds.
- Please allow up to 2 hours to complete your tour.
* Reservations are required for Crocodile Crossing